Permit No: AR-2101903
Our recruitment services are designed to make your experience smooth, easy and worry-free. We intervene from the beginning until the arrival of the worker in your company. We can also participate in its integration.
Flexibility and customization of our solutions
Understand your needs
Full administrative support
Additional support services
We can extend our services by facilitating the integration of the new employee, from their temporary residence to their Canadian citizenship, including their permanent residence and the immigration of their family.
- Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Application
- Application for a Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ)
- Application for a work permit Closed
- Spousal Open Work Permit Application
- Application for a study permit for children
- Visa application (single or multiple)
- Application for permanent residence.
Quebec experience program
Regular Skilled Worker Program
Sponsorship and family reunification
Application for Canadian Citizenship
Modification and renewal of statutes
Study of immigration projects and selection of programs
Editing and follow-up of files with government authorities
Recruitment and placement of foreign workers already in Canada
I thank the firm for its incredible efforts! the sound advice provided by the consultant throughout the process of my application, allowed me to renew my status.