Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
There are over 80 provincial immigration streams. This is why it can be difficult to find the best Canadian immigration program that will suit you best.
Here you will find a brief summary of the provincial programs that provide access to permanent residence in Canada, as well as links to these provinces.
You will also find the PCP invitation round results.
About the process
This is the paper-based application process for the Provincial Nominee Program.
Your request will take place in two step :
- First, you need to decide where you want to live in Canada and apply for nomination to that province or territory. We will then examine your request taking into account:
- immigration needs; and
- your real desire to settle there.
- Once a province or territory has nominated you, you must submit an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We will assess your application based on Canadian immigration laws.
The following instructions are for Step 2 of the application process.
To apply as a provincial nominee, you must:
- meet the basic criteria of one of the provincial or territorial program streams (this stream must not fall under Express Entry);
- have obtained a designation under this component.
If you do not have a designation
To be nominated by a province or territory, you must follow the instructions presented on its website and communicate directly with the administration concerned:
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program (ACP)
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
Prince Edward Island Nominee Program
Manitoba Nominee Program (MPP)
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBNP)
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSNP)
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Newfoundland and Labrador Nominee Program
Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
- Yukon Nominee Program (YPN)
The province of Quebec does not offer PCP. Consult this page to learn more about its programs.
I thank the firm for its incredible efforts! the sound advice provided by the consultant throughout the process of my application, allowed me to renew my status.